Learn and Earn $$$$
Our accredited and acclaimed Call Center Certified Professional Training program will improve the general level of your English; by introducing you to the rudimentary grammar and diction, as well as, assists you enhancing your confidence to arrive and thrive in the hierarchy of the BPO industry.
With flexible start dates and course lengths, you can learn at a rate you are comfortable with.
You can start your journey towards obtaining SUCCESS in your professional career, though, there is no age limit or minimum qualification to this course, proficiency in English speaking is a prerequisite.
Our Call Center Certified Professional Training (CCCPT) program is made available world-wide to all persons, regardless of age, gender, nationality or religion, but it is not recommended to the person under 16 years of age.
- A solid foundation in English Grammar and Diction.
- Proficient use of communication skills; both verbal and written, to substantiate lexical resource, Coherence and Cohesion.
- Integrated reasoning skills; being able to handle and analyze the statistical data.
To use English language more proficiently by learning skills and techniques such as; active listening, objection handling fluency & coherence in speaking and writing. Moreover, these skills, efficiently adopted, could produce results in your own studies and career, where all your objectives will come to fruition and all your dreams come true.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE A DEGREE
Either you are willing to be a significant part of the top-notch Multi-national organizations in your respective country or get hired quickly or want to get promoted fast, You can join us by any means, regardless of a degree or qualification. Moreover, the standard of education in your respective country does not hold a sway over your registration in the training exam.
Infact, a degree from a fine university or the use of English in the curriculum could give you an edge over other students from moderately recognized institutions.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE QUALIFICATION OR ENGLISH PROFICIENCY WE ASK FOR
You can still be a part of our training program, however, you’ll start your journey at our ENGLISH FOUNDATION COURSE where you’ll be taught in consonance with the beginner’s or intermediate approach from the trainer, and then, subsequently, you will be transferred to our training program.
To introduce students/professionals to a formal and more efficient use of marketing and soft skills.
To hone their analytical, comprehension, inferring, cohesion, coherence and problem solving skills over the phone, in the first contact.
Eventually, to equip them with all the necessary tools to arrive and thrive in the leading organizzations of the BPO world.
Upon successful completion of the course; candidate should be able to:
A) Listen and understand the standard accents such as; British, Australian, US and Canadian. Moreover, respond to the questions efficiently and accurately.
B) To respond appropriately and coherently by using a wide range of grammatical structures, lexical resource and logical reasoning.
C) To respond to analytical and critical questions quickly and accurately. Furthermore, to identify and satisfy customer’s needs.
D) Communicate in a more formal, purposeful, logical and rational way. Moreover, to indicate an issue, a point of view or a problem in a more coherent and cohesive manner.
- Warmers Confidence Building
- Pronunciation of V,W, S, T, TH, T AND D in English
- Business Lingo
- English at work
- Stress and Intonations
- Question Forms
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Business Ethics
- Corporate attitudes and professional behaviors
- What is a company or an organization
- What is a BPO
- History of Call Centers
- Supply and Demand
- Business Cultures
- What is Customer Services
- Favorite Examples
- Why do you want to be a part of the BPO industry
- Empathy Vs Sympathy
- Customer / CSR Rapport
- Team-Work, Professionalism, Time management and Multi-Tasking
- Listening Skills: Active Listening
- Listen to Vs Listen for
SALES AND MARKETING
- Preparation – Product Knowledge, Competitor analysis, USP and 5 P’s of Marketing
- What is Sales and Marketing
- Sales Techniques
- Customer Psychology – Creating trust, Reflecting customer’s language and style
- Pre-Call Preparation
- Mock Calls
- Sales Skills – Professional attitudes and being well prepared, Telephone Etiquette, Objection handling and Tele-Sales process.
- Numbers and Currencies in English
- Mock exams of individual modules
- Surprise tests and Quick Quizzes
- Demo practice sessions and drills
- Grand Mock Exam (all modules) with Score designation
- Revision classes for under-performers